Search The Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Learning Profile

I learn best is when my teacher writes down what I have to do. But I can't get what to do when the teacher talks about what we have to do my brain can't get all the info into my head because I don't get all of it when someone is talking because that is how my brain was made I could only get info and understand it when the teacher shows me and writes it down.

I need to understand what to do when I have a task to do but it is hard to get me to understand what we have to do. When the class is given something to do and the teacher says "If you don't finish your work and turn it in by the time class is over it will be home work" and I get very stress when I hear that my brain will shut down and I am really worried about that. So I have  to understand that when the teacher says " We have 2 days to work on it" i Don't get all of what the teacher says so I ask him when it is due and when I hear it's due in 2 days I am good. So I have time to work on it and it won't be due the next day and that is when I start to worried a lot.

The strategies that would help me in my learning is if the teacher shows it to the whole class he would always tell me you should always try first and then when you are done you can come to me and I will help you on what ever you need help with. So I would try and I would tell my teacher that I can't do it then when he says try and I do and I finish all my work. The strategies for me is my teachers telling me that I can do it even when I say that I can't do and they would enplane it very well in a way that I would understand what I have to do. So the strategies of this whole thing is my teachers they help me a lot when I need it most.

I would like my teachers to know this about me is that I tend to daydream a lot and sometimes my teachers will have to say the same thing over again and they should know that I can give up and not believe that I can't do my work and I will try but I can give up and ask for help a lot. They would always tell me to try again and if I still can't do it they would always try to enplane it to me in the way that I would understand what to do so they won't give me the answer they let me try to do the work all by my self so I don't have to ask of help a lot. I tend to ask for more help then I should it's good to have a little help from people but not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment