Search The Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Blog Post

My New Year Resolution

My first resolution is I would like to get fit. I would like to exercise more because I have not went to the gym in a long time. If I got to the gym a little more I would not have this problem so When I wake up I will go to the gym upstairs to the gym in my apartment and start the work out more. I will live my parents a note that I went upstairs to work out so they know were I am. When I am up in the morning I should take my vitamin every day and start to drink healthy drinks in the morning. When I am going out to eat dinner I should choose something healthy and not junk food and have lots of vegetables, fruit and lots of milk for strong bones.

My second resolution is to help others. When their is a new kid in the school and they do not know were they are and they don't know where there class are I would like to help show were they are. When the new kid comes to their class and someone should be their to welcome them to the class and tell them what is going on in their class. The student may come in the middle of the semester and they have no clue what to do. This why you should help the new students so they won't get lost and be late for his or her classes.

My Christmas snapshots

One day in Houston it was Christmas day and I woke up and saw that my stocking was full of present and all my cousins stoking was full of present too.
I was itching to open the presents but I had to wait to open them because all of us had to be there to open them with me. Once we were all up we ran to our presents and stared to open them but our parents had to get the camera out and had to film all of us open our presents. Once we were all ready to open them I got a t-shirt, a cool pen, once I got the last present was my IPad and I was screaming so loud that all of my cousins were closing their ears. Once I got my IPad I opened it so fast I plug it into my computer and I had to wait till it charges and my cousins got things too that I do not remember what they got.

Helping around the house

When I was at my grandmas house me and my parents were helping her clean my grandpas 2 garage because the whole garage was a mess and my grandma could not clean all of the things that are in the garage by her self. When we were their we spent all the time in Houston cleaning my grandpas garage but we did not clean the garage on Christmas time. I have been helping my grandma in the house and outside the house too and at night when my grandma is filling sad I would sleep in her bed with her even if she is not filling sad I would still sleep in he bed. When we had to go to the airport to go back to KL and I was missing my grandma already.




No comments:

Post a Comment