Search The Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2 Poems

1 Poem

My life and my Friends.

I am from tall grass

And shady trees
Where I ride the golf cart until the battery dies.
I am from where mama calls baby girl time to eat

I am from where "Howdy y’all", means good morning or "how are ya".
I am from cow parade to Texas chilli.
I am from walking on the big hay bales in Crosby

I am from hay raids and caroling on Christmas eve
Dashing through the snow.
Where I ride or drive my Poppo's big golf cart.
I am from were my grandfathers sandstone inlaid into a gold ring passed down to me when he passed away.

I am from big fields driving my grandpas big truck
Where I drive the tractor with my daddy behind me.
I am from where my daddy taught me how to shoot a beebee gun
And were cousin Karl showed me how to aim right at the target.

I am from where a dear friend calls "hey sweetie", to greet me in the morning. That was out thing.
These are my sweet jelly bean moments.




2 Poem

All about me.

Blue eyes, brown hair, short
A blue hair tie, panther face on my shirt
Two earrings shaped like peace signs with the colors all gone.
Use to be a cheerleader called the Ravens, volleyball player on the ISKL team.
Have blue, white, lemon green inside and outside of my shoes.

Have a smaller pinky than a lot of my friends, adopted from Russia.
Part Russian and part American, Go to ISKL.
Live in Malaysia, use to live in Houston Texas, when I was little I use to live back in Russia.

Love to travel. My dream is to travel around the world once.
I am a PADI Diver, love to see my friends back home, love to go to the beach and spend my days with My family. My favorite team are the Texas Longhorns( Football team), My other favorite team are the Astros, (baseball team), have a huge family, my favorite TV show would be The Three Stooges ( Black And White, the new color movie one).

Hate monkeys but love to see them at the zoo behind bars.
Have a collection of wooden eggs, wear a uniform for my school kind of like it, love ISKL. Love to go to Schlitterbahn. Nothing I have in my pockets for now.
ME...



Reflection

Is a personal identity worth fighting for?
Yes because you are protecting who you are. We have our right to stand up for are self's and others. for an example we have to right to vote, speech, and more. if we had no identity we would not even be humans. in our society we need our identity to fine how are friends are or find out who we are even.

No comments:

Post a Comment