Search The Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

This I believe

Why did it appeal to you?
This dialogue appeal to me because it was about a collage girl that wrote a essay about what she believe in and what was her opinion and how she believes in it. It brought me on because first she had good descriptive story and it was talking about her life and how she was living it. I did like how she was very believe person and I like how she was very loving to the environment and the Earth too. Also it was a little sad because two days after she turned it in she was kidnapped and killed but was was happy when she was gone because she knew that she made a difference to the world and she hopes that people are listening and that is why she made a dialogue. She knew that she would like her professor to read her story to the world so that is how she made a dialogue about her and her story that he was so proud of. That is what was a little sad but she died of happiness and she believe that the world would hear her story and how she made a difference and told what she believe in. That was the dialogue that caught my attention and I hope when I am in collage like she was I would make a difference to show people how I feel and what I believe in just like she did.

1 comment:

  1. Some of your sentence are run on, but overall is very good! You may want to edit it though, because your spelled College as Collage. I think you put a lot of thought into this! Wow, that IS a sad story!

    ReplyDelete