Search The Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mine Domi Know

For your next blog post please respond to the following questions regarding the Learning Profile completed in class this week!

I learn best when
I am in a group because we can talk about what we had to do, Also I can work good in a group because it is easy for me to understand what we have to do and I think that my brain works better when I am with a partner or a group. That is when I learn best when I do work or a project too.

I need to

I would need to pay attention in class more and I also need to ask questions more often. But I think that I need to listen more if I have a questions I should listen before I ask just because if my questions is answer already. But I think that I am doing OK in class.


The strategies that would help me in my learning
I don't really know what would be my strategies I would have because I listen to the teacher and I just do my work and I kind of guess what to do and how I should do it but I would not count that as my strategies. But I am if I did have one I would think that help me in my learning but that is a different time all at once.

I would like my teachers to know this about me
I would like my teachers to know that I work better in a group and I can listen better if I have something in my hand because for some odd resaon that I can listen and fiddle with something it if weird but I can do that so please don't tell me to put what ever is in my hand it would be a hard thing for me to listen to my teacher and I like to ask questions a lot and sometimes I do that a lot and the questions was already answer for me I forget sometimes that I got to listen more and that would be all you need to know about me and I hope I have a good year and do a good job about listening and doing work and homework too. SO GOOD LUCK TO ME FOR THIS NEW YEAR AND IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment