Search The Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

blog post 4

when i was walking to Klcc there was a taxi and it almost hit me and when it almost hit my my heart was going very fast. and my mom was walking  in front of me and she was scared to death and my dad was at work.  so when my mom came to get me she  step in front of the taxi and the taxi was just siting there like he wanted to hit my mom. so once the taxi left my mom told me that i would stay in the front  so my mom could watch what is going on in the streets.

2 comments:

  1. Wow,that was cool Tatyana.That must have been scary.Well you had probably put a lot of effort into this.I also saw some uncapitalised I's in their so maybe next time you can fix it.Maybe you should put a picture into it next time as well so people want to red it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tat, nice blog but you should really be starting to put caps in your blog...

    ReplyDelete