Search The Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My first post

 Hi my name is Tatyana and I am from Texas I like to travel a lot plus I like to visit new schools but I don't like saying good by to my friends.

 The 3 books I have read is Goosebumps stay out of the basement by R.L.Stine, 39 clues  by Rick
 Riordan,The Invention of Hugo Cabret By Brian Selznick .

 The last movie I saw in Houston was Eclipse.

 The achievement is not to be late for class.

 My favorite memory was  going to New  Zealand  because I got to ride in a helicopter for the first time it was cool.

  The 5 adjective is small, smart, cool, funny, has lots of friends.

  My goal is to make new friends not just the friends in 5 grade.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Tatyana! I saw Eclipse too! Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tatt! Those adjectives really fit you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen Eclipse too (hahahahahahahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr. Thomas I would like to be an Archeologist because

    1 they look for bones and Research the bones and see what kind they are and how old they are.

    2 they study old civilizations like cavemen, Egypt, Rome etc. And they learn about how people lived in the caves or the Egypt pyramids.

    3 Because they get to travel to interesting places and discover old pots and where ancient people lived in the caves, ancient houses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 How can you uderstand the past is when you know what is going on but you don't know all of it.

    2 The early hunams did at is that they us the tools and it is there for the cavemen too.

    3 The art facts tells us that it is very old and how they lived in a cave.

    ReplyDelete